Taking a child overseas after a separation

You’ve booked your flights and accommodation, the children are excited. One small issue – you’ve forgotten to get your ex-partner’s consent for the children to travel overseas.  In our latest article in The District Reporter, we discuss how essential it is to ensure you have consent of the other party and a valid passport in place for the children, before you book your next overseas holiday.