Junior Solicitor/Law Graduate
We are looking for a talented junior solicitor admitted in the past 12 months to join our leading law firm based in Picton on a full time basis. Your role will include learning our Legal Practice Computer Systems, developing an understanding of private legal practice and working in a broad range of areas of law including criminal, traffic, civil, estates, property and family law.
To be suited for the role you will need:
- Outstanding completion of your Undergraduate or Graduate Law Degree
- Strong organisational skills with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level of attention to detail
- A great work ethic with a positive flexible approach to fit in with this professional and extremely friendly team
- Honest, reliable, competent and hard working
- Microsoft Word and typing skills
- Current Driver Licence
In exchange for your commitment we offer the opportunity to be a part of a collaborative team culture, a competitive remuneration working clos to home, and a progressive, supportive working environment.
Does this sound like you? Apply now. Email our HR Manager with your resume and cover letter: firstname.lastname@example.org
We currently have no vacant positions