CMC staff member Melissa Wood, recently arranged for the collection of new and used handbags filled with products for the Share the Dignity Charity Christmas appeal “It’s in the bag”. Share the Dignity is an organisation that collects donations for homeless women and women of domestic violence who have had to be placed in emergency accommodation (most leaving home with just the clothes on their back).
Melissa spread the word and was overwhelmed by the support she received from the ladies of CMC and the generous support of our community.
We would like to thank all of you who participated in this worthy cause. In total 35 bags full of items were delivered to Chris Patterson’s (MP) office recently.
We would like to thank Melissa, our staff and all who supported this cause, including:
• Tanya of Tanya’s Trinkets (Picton)
• Staff of CBA Picton branch
• Staff of Elders Picton
• Mrs Rhonda Lutman (a very generous donation of many new gift packs)
• Numerous CMC clients and ladies who saw my post on Facebook’s Wollondilly Living
• Picton Family Medical Centre along with Picton Pharmacy
• Argyle Hair Design Picton
• Picton Family Dental Clinic
• Staff in the Infection Prevention Unit, Liverpool Hospital
• Friends and Family of CMC Staff
A huge congratulations to Melissa, we are proud of your success for this worthy cause.